quinta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2009


My Sister's Keeper. One of the most touching filmes I have ever seen. Cameron Diaz plays Sara Fitzgerald, a beautiful and dedicated mom. One day she finds out that her daughter Kate (Sofia Vassilieva) has leukemia and the only way she will cure herself is to have somone with a genetic match. Sara agrees in having another daughter, Anna Fitzgerald (Abigail Breslin) to save her older sister from this disease. Because of her sister's dependency on her, Anna is unable to live the life she wants beacause she has to always keep having serious surgeris, and sufers a lot. The movies shows their tought life and their love for one another helps them every single day of their life.
Everyone who sees this filme comes out from the cinema with tears in their eyes. In my opinion it's a very strong movie, which will make you cry a lot, especially mothers who have daughters. My sister's Keeper is a brilliant film with a strong message.
See the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn7QmztQvwE

Um comentário:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa disse...

I read the book, and mostly enjoyed it, but I'm not sure I want to go through the emotional roller coaster of the movie.