terça-feira, 2 de março de 2010

Valentine's Day


This romantic comedy is one of the best movies I have ever seen. It show the story of many couples in the city of L.A. durring the day of Valentine's day. I was crazy to see this movie since the first time I saw its trailer. It was many excellent actresses and actros, such as Jessica Alba, Kathy Bates, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Ganer, Bradley Cooper, Taylor Lautner, Anne Hathway, Aston Kutcher, Emma Roberts, Hector Elizondo, and others. Valentines Day follows the lives of these couples during this day. Their stories are told through the interconnections they have with each other. Some will find romance in their relationship, and others will feel the heartbreak of ending a relationship. I really enjoyed watching this movie, and I would watch it a million times!

Nenhum comentário: