quarta-feira, 7 de abril de 2010

Jennifer's Body


When I saw this film was out in the movies I was crazy to see it. Not because I like terror movies or film which shows blood and people dying, what I really wanted to see was Meagan Fox! In my opinion she is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood and she looks fabulous in any movie she does. Jennifer's Body is kind of a disgusting movie because it shows how this girl Jennifer (played by Meagan Fox), who becomes a monster during the film and seduces all of her high school guy and after seducing them she "eats" them. Amanda Seyfired plays Needy, which is Jennifer's best friend until, Jennifer trys to seduce and kill Needy's boyfriend Chip. After seeing Jennifer kill and eat Chip, Amanda kills Jennifer and end with all the terror that Jennifer is causing in their town. I didn't like or dislike this movie, I thought it was a normal movie and although Meagan Fox was sometime looking like a monster, full in blood I still think she is gorgeous.

Um comentário:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa disse...

Meagan Fox is really beautiful. I'd never heard of this movie.

Your two most recent posts have shown improvement. Good job of inserting your opinions and reviews of the films (just try not to give away the ending!).