quarta-feira, 19 de maio de 2010

Dear John!


I was very anxiouse to see this movie until some firends told me it was really bad and that the end is horrible. Dear John is a love story about this guy and this girl who fall in love, but something keeps them from staying together, blah blah blah...
Well, at firt I wanted to see it because the most CUTE actor ever (Channing Tatum) playes the main character John! The girl he fall in love is Amanda Seyfried (which by the looks like Maraina Grasso), who plays Savannah in the movie. They can't stay together beacuse he goes to war, so she wirtes to him everyday, thats way the movie's name is "Dear John". The movie is based on a novel, and its directed by Lasse Hallstorm. Although my firends are telling me that the moive is not that good and that the end is terrible, I still want to watch it becuase its one of those beautiful love stories that make you want to cry. I will try to watch it this weekend so then I can tell you guys what I thought about it!

Um comentário:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa disse...

I've heard a few other reviews of this movie, and most people have been saying that they cried and didn't like the ending (I'm guessing it's not a very happy one?).

And you're right, that actress does look a bit like Marina. =)

Let us know what you think.