segunda-feira, 10 de maio de 2010

Iron Man 2


When I went to watch this movie thought it would not understand anything because I had never watched the first movie, but I really could now what was happening and even enjoy it. Iron Man 2 is the typical movie o the good cool handsome guy, who is living is fantastic rich popular life and suddenly a bad, ugly, smart, and extremely strong vilan comes and try to kill him. At the beginnig of the movie I thought it was kind of boring, but in the end i really liked it. I had no idea who the actors were and I got more intrested after seeing Gwyneth Paltrow and Scarlett Johansson were in the movie. The superhero Iron Man Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) is being said to be a threat by the US government and they are trying to get his "iron gagget", so it could be safe,a dn no enemy wont get it, but Stark is very unhappy with this idea and refuses to give his iron cloth. I thing the movie was very predicatable and you can figure out almost everything thats going to happen, but it a nice movie and you wont be wasting money if you go see it.

Um comentário:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa disse...

I appreciate hearing more of your personal opinions and experiences with this movie. The content in this post is much better than some of your previous posts (now just try to proofread for small spelling/grammar issues).

I need to see this movie and the first one, too. Maybe after school is out.