quarta-feira, 19 de maio de 2010

Robin Hood


Most of us already know the sotry of Robin Hood, but this movie directed by Ridley Scott tells the sorty of Robin Hood in a much more dramatic way. I still didn't see it, but from what I have heard it seems to be a really good film. I saw and article that talked abou the movie and it said it was very similar to the movie "The Gladiator" that was made in 2000. It's the same director and the same main actor, Russell Crowe who plays the main character in both movies. They say that the clothes are also very alike. I think that the director wanted to do make Robin Hood very similar to "The Gladiator", because since "The Gladiator" was very successful, using the same actor and the same "theme" could make Robin Hood a very successful movie too. This is another movie that I really want to see, beacuse I really like these movies which have a lot of action in it!

Um comentário:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa disse...

This sounds fun. If you see it before school is out let me know if it's as good as you expect. It seems like it would be hard to go wrong with Russell Crowe.