segunda-feira, 31 de maio de 2010

SEX IN THE CITY 2!


I went to see this amazing movie this saturday, and I loved it! This second movie show the different problems, such as job, children, marriage, and getting old the 4 best freidn are dealing with. To relax and have some fun the Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, and Samatha go to Abu Dhabi and there have the most sophisticated and luxurious trip. I thought this second movie was much better than the first one and much more funnier. Although the filme was great, most of the clothes were too exagerated, and I would never wear some of them. In my opinion Charlotte is the most well dressed out of the 4 beautiful women. They have a great time in Abu Dhabi and many funny and beautiful thins happen to each one of them there. I really like the filme and most of it was beacuse it was such a nice movie, and I wasn't expecting it to be that funny. I would definitely recoment this movie to everyone!

Nenhum comentário: